No products in the cart.
₹310.00 – ₹412.00
Ajwain, also known as Carom seeds is used in a variety of food dishes across the world. It has medicinal properties very similar to its western relatives, Parsley, Cumin, and Dill. The carom seed contains high-concentration of essential oils (primary thymol) that give them an intense aroma and flavor. Ajwain seeds are used to flavor vegetables and fish dishes in Indian cuisine and are fried in oil or ghee for the aromatic taste. The ajwain seeds are also known to aid digestion, and if taken with hot water with fennel, it helps in relieving gas and bloating. Carom or ‘Ajwain’ seeds help in maintaining your digestive gut. Satva Organic is here with premium quality and natural organic Ajwain seeds. They are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. They not only add flavor and aroma to your food but they are also an excellent addition to your savory baking recipes. For Your Overall Well Being: Organic and Natural Ajwain Seeds We bring to you the best quality organic spices and ingredients. With a strong supply process that is completely certified - our cumin seeds and other organic spice products do not contain any artificial additives or chemicals. We completely ensure that product quality is not compromised. Medicinal Properties of Carom Seeds: Health Benefits Fragrant and hot in nature, carom seeds or ajwain is something that can take care of various diseases. Traditionally, cumin seeds are recommended to cure tooth pains, indigestion, as well as foul breath, Here are other benefits of consuming carom seeds. Takes care of digestion: Consuming carom seeds is the best natural remedy for indigestion problems, stomach acidity, and acid reflux problems. Helps in weight loss: Drinking half a glass of warm water with soaked carom seeds on an empty stomach every day could help you fight fat cells. Treats cold and other fevers: Ajwain serves as the best and one of the most natural ways to get rid of a blocked nose and cold.
- Beneficial to liver and kidney: Drinking ajwain water can also prove to help treat liver and kidney malfunctions. Now are you dying to binge-eat some hot ajwain parathas
₹372.00 – ₹618.00
₹330.00 – ₹536.00
One of the hottest ingredients in the household, the organic red chili powder is made from sun-dried whole red chillies. An essential ingredient in any household and food recipes, it is used as a seasoning as well as a spice. From vegetable curries, dal tadka to dahi puri, and chutneys, chilli powder is one of the essential ingredients. The organic chilli powder is made using natural farming methods.Free from harmful chemical fertilizers and pesticides. The premium quality organic spicy chilli powder The organic red chili powder spice consists of one or two types of dried red chilis that are grounded and pulverized into a fine powder. Recipes are often enhanced with this powder, depending on the chilis used for the powder and the intensity of the flavour in the chili. Chilli powder adds spicy flavor and heat to ethnic dishes and is used in moderation. Red Chili has Capsaicin and is proven to be an effective treatment for sensory nerve fiber disorders. Red chilis are also known as a natural pain reliever and are an effective treatment to prevent stomach ulcers. The Use of Red Chillies in Recipes
- Red Chilies usually blended with curries, dals, meats, poultry, sprinkled on raw mangoes along with table salt. Used as needed to make dishes spicy.
- It is used as a spice to add pungency or piquancy and flavor to dishes.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Vitamin C Source
- Chilli powder can help keep your eyes healthy.
- Chilli powder possesses a considerable amount of fiber.
- Chilli powder contains vitamin A to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production.
- Chilli powder is an excellent source of vitamin E in skincare and hair care.
- The amount of iron in chilli powder leads to increased hemoglobin production and may increase blood flow.
- no pesticides
- no chemicals
- no artificial interventions
- environmentally friendly: keeps chemicals and pesticides out of the air, water, soil, and our bodies