No products in the cart.
₹352.00 – ₹568.00
Turmeric powder is nothing but the dried version of turmeric root. Satva Organic provides organic turmeric Powder, made from organically produced and cultivated turmeric root. Our organic turmeric powder is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. Our Organic Turmeric/Haldi Powder is a rich source of calcium, iron and protein. One serving of Organic Haldi Powder contains 0g trans fat and 0mg cholesterol. The calorie count per 100g of Organic Haldi Powder is 375.94. If living a healthy life is your life goal, and of course you need to stay fit and healthy, then this Organic turmeric powder must be needed in your kitchen shelves. The health benefits of Turmeric spice and organic powder
- Turmeric is a good and natural source of beta-carotene, vitamin C, calcium, fibre, iron, niacin, potassium, and zinc. According to the ayurveda, organic turmeric powder is known for its uncounted medicinal and culinary uses.
- It prevents heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and also helpful in improving symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Turmeric powder is used in many dishes and cuisines around the world. In India, Turmeric powder is used in almost all house kitchens as a main cooking ingredient and as a traditional medicine.
- It contains ample amounts of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium,manganese, copper, zinc, and magnesium.
- It is also a rich source of dietary fibre, proteins, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and no cholesterol.
- It protects the body against cancers, strokes, and high blood pressure.
- It also prevents anaemia, neuritis, and memory disorders. It is a popular pain killer too.
- It protects the liver from damage and has antidepressant, anti-retroviral, carminative, anti-flatulent and anti-microbial properties.
- It is widely used in traditional skin treatment and is very effective in keeping the skin healthy.
- Dried and pulverized form of organic turmeric.
- Black pepper-like flavoured and mustard like aroma.
- Organically produced and cultivated.
- Chemicals, pesticides, and preservatives free.
- Unlimited culinary uses.
₹268.00 – ₹412.00
Sesame seeds - The World's Healthiest Foods When it comes to Sesame Seeds, their benefits are not only limited to cooking recipes, but they are extremely beneficial for health too. If you are searching for one of the best or trusted Sesame Seed products and spices, you are landed on the right page. Satva Organic is the one into the business and has the ability to meet bulk orders of seeds. These organic white till are primarily grown in countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, such as India and China. In fact, India is regarded as the largest producer and exporter of sesame seeds. The small tasty, white till seeds are used in cereals, snakcsc, spreads, drinks, soups, salads, fish and baked goods. It tastes delicious when toasted and sprinkled on burgers or other main dishes. Known as tahini when ground into a butter, sesame seeds are very nutritious in nature. It can also be used as a substitute for mayo when made by simply blending sesame seeds with water. Organic White Sesame is of the top most quality spice that comes with the added benefit of being completely pesticide-free. It also adds an irresistible taste to your food recipes. Health Benefits of organic white till It is keto-Friendly and contains healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 6) Excellent source of copper and manganese that helps with rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, B1, zinc, and fiber
- It also lowers high blood pressure, and helps restore normal sleep patterns
- Sesame Seeds also fulfil 25% of everyday recommended intake of folic acid if 100 g is consumed. If given to expectant mothers, it also prevents neural tube defects in the baby.
- Can be made into sesame butter (tahini) or a mayo
- Sprinkle on top of your burgers, cereals, breakfast bowls, rice, noodles, etc.
- Sprinkle on top of your favourite stir fry and goes very well with salmon!
- Use it while preparing indian snacks
- Mix them with your yogurt or blend into your smoothie for a rich nutty flavour
Hello citizen of earth Real happiness is in living naturally,and you can only be happier by sharing happiness. With our range of organic treats, you can give your loved ones the gift of good health. Each treat comes with its own set of a special combination of organically produced ingredients that are proven to offer the bliss of natural living. Let every occasion be a step towards making mother earth greener again, with Satva.