No products in the cart.
₹268.00 – ₹412.00
Sesame seeds - The World's Healthiest Foods When it comes to Sesame Seeds, their benefits are not only limited to cooking recipes, but they are extremely beneficial for health too. If you are searching for one of the best or trusted Sesame Seed products and spices, you are landed on the right page. Satva Organic is the one into the business and has the ability to meet bulk orders of seeds. These organic white till are primarily grown in countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, such as India and China. In fact, India is regarded as the largest producer and exporter of sesame seeds. The small tasty, white till seeds are used in cereals, snakcsc, spreads, drinks, soups, salads, fish and baked goods. It tastes delicious when toasted and sprinkled on burgers or other main dishes. Known as tahini when ground into a butter, sesame seeds are very nutritious in nature. It can also be used as a substitute for mayo when made by simply blending sesame seeds with water. Organic White Sesame is of the top most quality spice that comes with the added benefit of being completely pesticide-free. It also adds an irresistible taste to your food recipes. Health Benefits of organic white till It is keto-Friendly and contains healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 6) Excellent source of copper and manganese that helps with rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, B1, zinc, and fiber
- It also lowers high blood pressure, and helps restore normal sleep patterns
- Sesame Seeds also fulfil 25% of everyday recommended intake of folic acid if 100 g is consumed. If given to expectant mothers, it also prevents neural tube defects in the baby.
- Can be made into sesame butter (tahini) or a mayo
- Sprinkle on top of your burgers, cereals, breakfast bowls, rice, noodles, etc.
- Sprinkle on top of your favourite stir fry and goes very well with salmon!
- Use it while preparing indian snacks
- Mix them with your yogurt or blend into your smoothie for a rich nutty flavour