No products in the cart.
Special Turmeric Powder
Turmeric powder is nothing but the dried version of turmeric root. Satva Organic provides organic turmeric Powder, made from organically produced and cultivated turmeric root. Our organic turmeric powder is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides.
Organic Mustard Seed₹206.00 – ₹290.00
There are more than 40+ varieties of mustard plants, but the culinary mustard seeds come from the main three plants - black mustard, brown mustard and white mustard. The difference between them is of flavor. Yellow mustard seeds are indigenous to the eastern Mediterranean region, brown mustard seeds are native to the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains and black mustard seeds hail from the Middle East. History and Cultivation The mustard plants grow in the wild and according to the food historians they were first cultivated around 3,000 BC. Like many spices, mustard has a colourful history. Major commercial producers of mustard seeds include Canada, India, Nepal, Myanmar, Russia, Ukraine, China and the US. Our organic mustard seed is cultivated in india. Flavor of organic Mustard seeds Whole organic mustard seeds have no noticeable aroma, but once ground they are a bit pungent. Cooking releases an acrid, earthy aroma. How to Use organic Mustard seeds
- Ground mustard seeds can be used in deviled eggs, bean, cheese, ham and pork dishes. It can also be used in cocktail and barbeque sauces, and in soups or chowders.
- Ground and whole mustard seed adds flavor to sauces, dressings, and mayonnaise, as well as grilled and roasted beef, cabbage, strong cheeses, chicken, curries, dals, fish, and seafood, cold meats, rabbit, sausages and barbecue rubs.
- In India the nutty flavor of the mustard seed is intensified by cooking in hot oil before adding it to chutneys, curries, and sauces. Mustard seeds are also popular in pickling spices.
- Mustard seeds give strong aroma when paired with bay leaf, chili, coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, fenugreek, garlic, honey, nigella, parsley, pepper, tarragon and turmeric.
Organic Kashmiri Mirch₹470.00 – ₹860.00
Red Chilli powder is widely used in Indian Cuisines. They are a common and popular spice used in Indian households in almost all food items. Red Chilies are one of the most popular and one of the hottest spices, and are consumed all over the world, to get a pungent and spicy flavor to the dishes. Red chilli powders the king of all the organic masala and spices used in cooking. You may find a variety of red chilli powder as per the red chillis cultivated across the region. Our organic kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is made from organically grown and cultivated Red Chilli peppers. The importance of Chilli powder in terms of health and why Kashmiri chilli powder is unique than others? Chilli powder is an excellent source of dietary fibre,Vitamins including Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K, minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and Phosphorous. It is one of the spices that maintains eyesight, improves bone health, teeth, skin, internal membranes, and reproductive systems. It improves the immune system due to the high content of Vitamin C present in it. It also promotes good cholesterol and acts as a pain killer too. What are the culinary uses of kashmiri red chilli powder? Organic kashmiri Red Chilli powder is widely used in Indian as well as International cuisines. It is the main ingredient in all Indian curries and dishes where we require flavour and spicy taste at the same time. It acts as a seasoning in snacks. It is also used as a spice in pickles, salads, seasonings, sauces, and dips. How Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is made? Organic kashmiri Red Chili powder is made by carefully machine cleaning and grinding naturally sun-dried whole chilies. Without the addition of any kind of adulteration, additives or colors, our organic red chili powder provides better taste and flavor, and has a better shelf life compared to other red chili powders. We ensure that the packaging is also done hygienically so that there is no compromise on the quality. Made from Kashmiri chillies, this organic powder helps lend an extra spicy taste and vibrant red colour to food. It is popular in tandoori dishes, but it is also used in masalas, curries, and other Indian dishes. It is mostly used in Rogan Josh, a Kashmiri Dish with redish colour and mild in pungency. Other names: Capsicum, KasmiriMirch, Red Chili
Organic Methi₹218.00 – ₹310.00
The fresh leaves of coriander have a distinctive citrusy taste and are used in many Indian and Mexican foods. Coriander is also called Cilantro or Chinese Parsley. The coriander seeds or what we call in India, Dhania can be used for flavouring salads, curries, pickles and chutney. CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND PURE QUALITY: Satva Organic sources only hand selected spices, grown in southern-part of India. Our premium and organic spices are also enriched with essential mineral content. EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add the organic coriander seeds while making curry pastes, pickles for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience. OUR ORGANIC SPICES ARE MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE- Spoon the spice and sprinkle it using the sifter. Get 100% authentic taste and authentic taste & satisfaction guaranteed: experience an amazing taste of the authentic coriander spice. Great value as little goes a long way. Get the best flavor guaranteed or money back. Coriander seeds are:
- GLUTEN Free,
- GMO Free,
- CHOLESTEROL Free,
- FAT Free,
- BPA Free,
- Non Bio engineered,
- Produced ethically for you, our beloved customers
- It regulates cholesterol and sugar levels in the body,
- Aids in digestion and detoxifies the body.
- The spice is used in pickles, chutneys and casseroles.
- Also, it is used in making sausages, indian curries, stews and meat dishes when grounded.
Organic White Til₹268.00 – ₹412.00
Sesame seeds - The World's Healthiest Foods When it comes to Sesame Seeds, their benefits are not only limited to cooking recipes, but they are extremely beneficial for health too. If you are searching for one of the best or trusted Sesame Seed products and spices, you are landed on the right page. Satva Organic is the one into the business and has the ability to meet bulk orders of seeds. These organic white till are primarily grown in countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, such as India and China. In fact, India is regarded as the largest producer and exporter of sesame seeds. The small tasty, white till seeds are used in cereals, snakcsc, spreads, drinks, soups, salads, fish and baked goods. It tastes delicious when toasted and sprinkled on burgers or other main dishes. Known as tahini when ground into a butter, sesame seeds are very nutritious in nature. It can also be used as a substitute for mayo when made by simply blending sesame seeds with water. Organic White Sesame is of the top most quality spice that comes with the added benefit of being completely pesticide-free. It also adds an irresistible taste to your food recipes. Health Benefits of organic white till It is keto-Friendly and contains healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 6) Excellent source of copper and manganese that helps with rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, B1, zinc, and fiber
- It also lowers high blood pressure, and helps restore normal sleep patterns
- Sesame Seeds also fulfil 25% of everyday recommended intake of folic acid if 100 g is consumed. If given to expectant mothers, it also prevents neural tube defects in the baby.
- Can be made into sesame butter (tahini) or a mayo
- Sprinkle on top of your burgers, cereals, breakfast bowls, rice, noodles, etc.
- Sprinkle on top of your favourite stir fry and goes very well with salmon!
- Use it while preparing indian snacks
- Mix them with your yogurt or blend into your smoothie for a rich nutty flavour