No products in the cart.
Organic Turmeric Powder₹352.00 – ₹568.00
Turmeric powder is nothing but the dried version of turmeric root. Satva Organic provides organic turmeric Powder, made from organically produced and cultivated turmeric root. Our organic turmeric powder is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. Our Organic Turmeric/Haldi Powder is a rich source of calcium, iron and protein. One serving of Organic Haldi Powder contains 0g trans fat and 0mg cholesterol. The calorie count per 100g of Organic Haldi Powder is 375.94. If living a healthy life is your life goal, and of course you need to stay fit and healthy, then this Organic turmeric powder must be needed in your kitchen shelves. The health benefits of Turmeric spice and organic powder
- Turmeric is a good and natural source of beta-carotene, vitamin C, calcium, fibre, iron, niacin, potassium, and zinc. According to the ayurveda, organic turmeric powder is known for its uncounted medicinal and culinary uses.
- It prevents heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and also helpful in improving symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Turmeric powder is used in many dishes and cuisines around the world. In India, Turmeric powder is used in almost all house kitchens as a main cooking ingredient and as a traditional medicine.
- It contains ample amounts of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium,manganese, copper, zinc, and magnesium.
- It is also a rich source of dietary fibre, proteins, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and no cholesterol.
- It protects the body against cancers, strokes, and high blood pressure.
- It also prevents anaemia, neuritis, and memory disorders. It is a popular pain killer too.
- It protects the liver from damage and has antidepressant, anti-retroviral, carminative, anti-flatulent and anti-microbial properties.
- It is widely used in traditional skin treatment and is very effective in keeping the skin healthy.
- Dried and pulverized form of organic turmeric.
- Black pepper-like flavoured and mustard like aroma.
- Organically produced and cultivated.
- Chemicals, pesticides, and preservatives free.
- Unlimited culinary uses.
Jira₹310.00 – ₹486.00
Certified, Organic and Sustainably Sourced Cumin Seed Cumin, pronounced "khu-min", Cuminumcyminum, is one of the most popular Indian spices out there in the market. In India, it is known locally as jeera or jita. Cumin seeds are extensively used in cuisines around the world, including in Southern Asia, Northern Africa and Latin America. Cumins seeds have various origins and each of these varieties has different flavour and taste. Starting from China, Egypt, India, Indonesia to other eastern Mediterranean countries, cumin is also grown in Argentina, Iran and Mexico. These natural spice seeds are oval shaped and elongated with a ridged surface. Their seeds are slightly greenish yellow, grayish or light brown in color, and when it is fine ground, it becomes brownish yellow to dark brown in color. In South Indian parts, cumin is dry roasted in ghee and oil in order to prepare a variety of recipes; it unleashes a more intense aroma when it is dry roasted in ghee. A Rise in Popularity of the natural and organic cumin seeds There are various reasons for making cumin seeds a popular spice. it is one of the most consumed spices - right behind chiles and pepper. When and Where to Use the Organic and premium quality cumin seeds? Cumin seeds are used and a key ingredient in various spice blends and many bean, couscous, curries, rice and vegetable dishes. It flourishes when used with beans, bread, cabbage, pungent cheeses, chicken, eggplant, lamb, lentils, onions, potatoes, rice, sauerkraut and squash. The best part is, it goes well in combination with all spices, seeds including mustard, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, fennel, fenugreek, garlic, ginger, paprika, turmeric and nutmeg. Some of our favorite recipes with ground cumin are Khichdi made with dry roasted cumin seeds in ghee, Tortilla Soup, Sweet Chickpea Chili in Slow Cooker, and Cumin Seasoned Grilled Zucchini. What are the benefits of consuming cumin seeds regularly?
- It Promotes Healthy Digestion
- It also enkindles the digestive fire- consuming cumin seeds with warm water has a natural benefits for the overall health
- Promotes healthy absorption and elimination of natural toxins from the body
- Calms vata in the lower abdomen and promotes a comfortable post-meal experience
Organic Methi₹218.00 – ₹310.00
The fresh leaves of coriander have a distinctive citrusy taste and are used in many Indian and Mexican foods. Coriander is also called Cilantro or Chinese Parsley. The coriander seeds or what we call in India, Dhania can be used for flavouring salads, curries, pickles and chutney. CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND PURE QUALITY: Satva Organic sources only hand selected spices, grown in southern-part of India. Our premium and organic spices are also enriched with essential mineral content. EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add the organic coriander seeds while making curry pastes, pickles for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience. OUR ORGANIC SPICES ARE MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE- Spoon the spice and sprinkle it using the sifter. Get 100% authentic taste and authentic taste & satisfaction guaranteed: experience an amazing taste of the authentic coriander spice. Great value as little goes a long way. Get the best flavor guaranteed or money back. Coriander seeds are:
- GLUTEN Free,
- GMO Free,
- CHOLESTEROL Free,
- FAT Free,
- BPA Free,
- Non Bio engineered,
- Produced ethically for you, our beloved customers
- It regulates cholesterol and sugar levels in the body,
- Aids in digestion and detoxifies the body.
- The spice is used in pickles, chutneys and casseroles.
- Also, it is used in making sausages, indian curries, stews and meat dishes when grounded.
Organic Chai Masala Powder₹352.00 – ₹692.00
Relish the Flavour of Refresh: Organic Chai Masala Powder Everyone loves strong and artomatic tea. A flavour of ginger and a pinch of aromatic Indian spices is the favourite morning drink of millions of Indians. How about enjoying this special chai at home instantly? Now you can make a flavourful tea at home with our organic chai masala powder . In just under a minute. Asian sub continent, especially the soil of India is known for its range of food preparations, recipes and delicacies and no doubt Chai is considered not less than an emotion. In every Indian household, the morning starts with a hot cup of tea and even sometimes ends on the same note. Even the masala tea in India is a perfect companion for a number of events to greet guests at home or work along with some quick bites. Being one of the sweet, spicy and aromatic beverages, it is also famous for its potential health benefits. Satva Organic gives you an opportunity to try a Chai masala that is a blend of organic tea spices with other dry organic spices including ginger, cardamom, bay leaf and clove. The premium quality of species making a cup of strong masala chai tea. This classic full-bodied tea is perfect for Indian hot weather. Let’s talk about Masala chai and its individual health benefits. Each spice has their own benefits including ginger’s anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects. How will you make this special tea with our organic chai masala powder? Prepare a tea the way you prepare it at home. Add a spoonful of our chai masala powder. Just add milk and sugar or jaggery to complete the indulgence with this delicious spicy tea. How is the Flavour? Warm and spicy, full-bodied, briskness with some astringency. How does it taste? Soul warming and calming It is perfect for Breakfast and afternoon tea. It contains spice blend ingredients: cardamom, cinnamon, dry ginger What is so special about our organic chai masala powder? Our FSSAI certified Chai masala powder is the right mixture of delicate flavor and sweet aroma which comes from the organic spices. Being one of the well-known names in the organic spices industry, we ensure to take all the essential measures to maintain the authentic taste in each grain. You can shop from our online spices store and deliver it to your doorstep in the best quality packaging.