Organic Kashmiri Mirch₹372.00 – ₹618.00
Red Chilli powder is widely used in Indian Cuisines. They are a common and popular spice used in Indian households in almost all food items. Red Chilies are one of the most popular and one of the hottest spices, and are consumed all over the world, to get a pungent and spicy flavor to the dishes. Red chilli powders the king of all the organic masala and spices used in cooking. You may find a variety of red chilli powder as per the red chillis cultivated across the region. Our organic kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is made from organically grown and cultivated Red Chilli peppers. The importance of Chilli powder in terms of health and why Kashmiri chilli powder is unique than others? Chilli powder is an excellent source of dietary fibre,Vitamins including Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K, minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and Phosphorous. It is one of the spices that maintains eyesight, improves bone health, teeth, skin, internal membranes, and reproductive systems. It improves the immune system due to the high content of Vitamin C present in it. It also promotes good cholesterol and acts as a pain killer too. What are the culinary uses of kashmiri red chilli powder? Organic kashmiri Red Chilli powder is widely used in Indian as well as International cuisines. It is the main ingredient in all Indian curries and dishes where we require flavour and spicy taste at the same time. It acts as a seasoning in snacks. It is also used as a spice in pickles, salads, seasonings, sauces, and dips. How Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is made? Organic kashmiri Red Chili powder is made by carefully machine cleaning and grinding naturally sun-dried whole chilies. Without the addition of any kind of adulteration, additives or colors, our organic red chili powder provides better taste and flavor, and has a better shelf life compared to other red chili powders. We ensure that the packaging is also done hygienically so that there is no compromise on the quality. Made from Kashmiri chillies, this organic powder helps lend an extra spicy taste and vibrant red colour to food. It is popular in tandoori dishes, but it is also used in masalas, curries, and other Indian dishes. It is mostly used in Rogan Josh, a Kashmiri Dish with redish colour and mild in pungency. Other names: Capsicum, KasmiriMirch, Red Chili
Organic Spicy Chilli Powder₹330.00 – ₹536.00
One of the hottest ingredients in the household, the organic red chili powder is made from sun-dried whole red chillies. An essential ingredient in any household and food recipes, it is used as a seasoning as well as a spice. From vegetable curries, dal tadka to dahi puri, and chutneys, chilli powder is one of the essential ingredients. The organic chilli powder is made using natural farming methods.Free from harmful chemical fertilizers and pesticides. The premium quality organic spicy chilli powder The organic red chili powder spice consists of one or two types of dried red chilis that are grounded and pulverized into a fine powder. Recipes are often enhanced with this powder, depending on the chilis used for the powder and the intensity of the flavour in the chili. Chilli powder adds spicy flavor and heat to ethnic dishes and is used in moderation. Red Chili has Capsaicin and is proven to be an effective treatment for sensory nerve fiber disorders. Red chilis are also known as a natural pain reliever and are an effective treatment to prevent stomach ulcers. The Use of Red Chillies in Recipes
- Red Chilies usually blended with curries, dals, meats, poultry, sprinkled on raw mangoes along with table salt. Used as needed to make dishes spicy.
- It is used as a spice to add pungency or piquancy and flavor to dishes.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Vitamin C Source
- Chilli powder can help keep your eyes healthy.
- Chilli powder possesses a considerable amount of fiber.
- Chilli powder contains vitamin A to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production.
- Chilli powder is an excellent source of vitamin E in skincare and hair care.
- The amount of iron in chilli powder leads to increased hemoglobin production and may increase blood flow.
- no pesticides
- no chemicals
- no artificial interventions
- environmentally friendly: keeps chemicals and pesticides out of the air, water, soil, and our bodies
Organic Dhania Powder₹253.00 – ₹382.00
Give your dishes a unique and intriguing flavor with a pinch of Organic Coriander Powder. Coriander Powder or dhania powder adds an Indian touch to your favorite dishes. Indian cuisine dishes can be spiced up with the finest quality coriander powder made from fresh and green coriander leaves sourced from nature. Taste and aroma can be felt in every pinch when you use a pinch of dhania powder. Used extensively in Indian cuisine and other cuisines around the world, coriander powder is extensively used as a condiment, garnish, or decoration on culinary dishes. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen, coriander powder is also known for its medicinal properties and in Ayurveda, often recommended for stomach related treatments. The importance of dhania powder in Indian cuisine Ground coriander spices is one of the best herbs that support digestion without elevating pitta. Coriander Powder is an essential condiment in Indian cuisine preparation. Coriander from which the dhania powder is made is one of the world’s oldest spices. It is considered both a spice and a herb. The seeds are dry-fried and grounded. This helps to retain the aromatic flavor of the seeds. It also improves the overall digestive system and cools the GI tract. It removes excess heat in the body and makes it useful for cooling pitta-related imbalances. Dhania Powder supports proper function of the kidneys and healthy urination. Dhania powder made from crisp and green coriander leaves brought from the most natural sources will give you taste like never before. Benefits of Organic Coriander Powder:
- Strengthens the digestive fire without aggravating pitta.
- Supports proper function of the kidneys and keeps the urinary tract.
- Eliminates excess heat promoting menopausal comfort.
- It improves hair and skin quality.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
Organic Garam Masala Powder₹352.00 – ₹692.00
The Fire, Taste and Flavour: The Core of Indian Recipes: Garam Masala Powder Satva Organic ensures that a range of certified organic seeds and species products stemmed from is delivered to our customers at the best price. By offering end consumers quality organic spices and garam masala powder,we make sure of our involvement in the supply chain from farm to hands. Our garam masala powder and other products guarantee purity and reach your hands without the use of chemical fertilizers, additives or artificial ingredients. We go one step further to satisfy our customers: By sowing our vision, we harvest quality and spread healthy organic practices. Our organic garam masala powder: Aromatic blend of 7 key spices Provides the perfect balance of warmth and heat for optimal metabolism
- Certified product and organic taste and produced
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil lined, resealable pouch to stay fresh for longer
- Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO free, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free
- Does not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, or preservatives. Non-irradiated to maintain nutritional integrity
- 100 percent certified organic garam masala, made from the finest blend of spices sourced from certified organic farms across India
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
- Authentic masala recipe