No products in the cart.
Organic Spicy Chilli Powder₹330.00 – ₹536.00
One of the hottest ingredients in the household, the organic red chili powder is made from sun-dried whole red chillies. An essential ingredient in any household and food recipes, it is used as a seasoning as well as a spice. From vegetable curries, dal tadka to dahi puri, and chutneys, chilli powder is one of the essential ingredients. The organic chilli powder is made using natural farming methods.Free from harmful chemical fertilizers and pesticides. The premium quality organic spicy chilli powder The organic red chili powder spice consists of one or two types of dried red chilis that are grounded and pulverized into a fine powder. Recipes are often enhanced with this powder, depending on the chilis used for the powder and the intensity of the flavour in the chili. Chilli powder adds spicy flavor and heat to ethnic dishes and is used in moderation. Red Chili has Capsaicin and is proven to be an effective treatment for sensory nerve fiber disorders. Red chilis are also known as a natural pain reliever and are an effective treatment to prevent stomach ulcers. The Use of Red Chillies in Recipes
- Red Chilies usually blended with curries, dals, meats, poultry, sprinkled on raw mangoes along with table salt. Used as needed to make dishes spicy.
- It is used as a spice to add pungency or piquancy and flavor to dishes.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Vitamin C Source
- Chilli powder can help keep your eyes healthy.
- Chilli powder possesses a considerable amount of fiber.
- Chilli powder contains vitamin A to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production.
- Chilli powder is an excellent source of vitamin E in skincare and hair care.
- The amount of iron in chilli powder leads to increased hemoglobin production and may increase blood flow.
- no pesticides
- no chemicals
- no artificial interventions
- environmentally friendly: keeps chemicals and pesticides out of the air, water, soil, and our bodies