No products in the cart.
organic ginger powder
Organic Ginger Powder₹486.00 – ₹846.00
Get The Trip of Delicious Flavour and Health with Organic Ginger Powder Preparing some Indian curry? Mixing a salad and looking for some dressing on the top? Organic Ginger Powder is the spice you need for the kick you crave. Unlike many other Indian spices that are bulked up with fillers, our organic ginger powder is made of just one ingredient so you can rest easy that each pinch is loaded with authentic all-natural ginger goodness. Organic Dry Ginger Powder is a rich source of calcium, iron and protein. Along with these, the spice also contains dietary fibres, potassium and various other required nutrients. The Ancient History of Ginger spices Ginger spice is a warming, zesty in nature that has been used in culinary and healthful applications for thousands of years. The aromatic root is used extensively as a flavoring spice in tea, in food items, candies, and beverages. Our ginger powder is ground from an organically cultivated root. It is a flavoring agent in beer, soft drinks, candies, and a staple spice and condiment in many countries. Ginger essential oil has been used in a vast array of cosmetics and perfumes. Health benefits For Organic Ginger Powder
- Tummy troubles or acid reflux problem? Tame ‘em with ginger root! Ginger is known to help reduce stomach inflammation and it can also help relieve mild nausea.
- Ginger can also help chase away a cold. It contains antibacterial properties that may calm fever, clear sinuses and break up congestion.
- Ginger has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and is believed to affect lung, spleen, heart, and stomach meridians.
- Ginger can also help to get relief from cold. Each pinch is loaded with powerful, all-natural goodness of ginger.
- Our Organic Ginger Powder is made from natural and fresh ginger. Ginger powder is without any filler and it has a powerful goodness of ginger intact in it. It is used in preparing various spices required for making gravies, curries, marinades, stews, etc.
- It is high in gingerol, known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- Reduces menstrual pain.
- Ginger helps to improve brain function and protects against Alzheimer's Disease.