No products in the cart.
Organic Methi₹218.00 – ₹310.00
The fresh leaves of coriander have a distinctive citrusy taste and are used in many Indian and Mexican foods. Coriander is also called Cilantro or Chinese Parsley. The coriander seeds or what we call in India, Dhania can be used for flavouring salads, curries, pickles and chutney. CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND PURE QUALITY: Satva Organic sources only hand selected spices, grown in southern-part of India. Our premium and organic spices are also enriched with essential mineral content. EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add the organic coriander seeds while making curry pastes, pickles for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience. OUR ORGANIC SPICES ARE MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE- Spoon the spice and sprinkle it using the sifter. Get 100% authentic taste and authentic taste & satisfaction guaranteed: experience an amazing taste of the authentic coriander spice. Great value as little goes a long way. Get the best flavor guaranteed or money back. Coriander seeds are:
- GLUTEN Free,
- GMO Free,
- CHOLESTEROL Free,
- FAT Free,
- BPA Free,
- Non Bio engineered,
- Produced ethically for you, our beloved customers
- It regulates cholesterol and sugar levels in the body,
- Aids in digestion and detoxifies the body.
- The spice is used in pickles, chutneys and casseroles.
- Also, it is used in making sausages, indian curries, stews and meat dishes when grounded.